Monday, October 3, 2011

Scarred at the Bus Stop

There I was standing in the rain, lonesome at my bus stop. It was cold and windy and I was drenched. I had my rain boots on and my jacket hood up. I looked up at the sky and sighed, wondering where the bus could be. It had been 10 minutes and I was starting to get a little worried. I shivered and started teetering back and forth. I quietly began to sing……
Rain, Rain,                                                                                                        
Go away.
Come again another day.
Rain, Rain,
Go awa….

All of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind. I whipped my head around to see who it was. It was a tall, brown haired, middle aged man. He stared right at me and my first instinct was to run. He tried to push me into his black Honda Accord. I was not going to let him kidnap me. I’d never be seen again. I kicked for dear life and finally got him in the shin to the point where he let go of me. I dropped my backpack and lunchbox and started sprinting down the road. I didn’t want to look back to see if he was chasing me because that would slow me down. Out of nowhere his black Honda pulled up and a different man got out of the car and pushed me into the backseat. In a matter of seconds I was tied up in rope and duct tape was covering my mouth. The man that grabbed me at the bus stop was driving and the other man was sitting in the passenger seat. The driver gave me an evil grin through the rear view mirror. At that moment, I was scarred for life.
The five-hour car ride was very silent, and the only noise was the two men whispering about me and how to keep me hidden. I was in shock. How could I let this happen? If the bus would have been there, I wouldn’t have gotten kidnapped. Now I have no idea how to escape. My parents probably have no clue that I’m gone. When school see’s that I’m missing, they’ll call my parents and then they’ll come searching for me. They must, before something bad happens.
We suddenly pull up a long black driveway up to a huge yellow house. The men get out of the car and open my door. They grabbed me from my wrists and dragged me to the old rusty front door. When we walked inside they sat me in the living room on a chair and said, “Stay here. Or I will shoot a gun to your ugly little forehead". I nod with a terrified expression. He finally walks off.  I just want to go home and see my family and be in a safe place. This is definitely not a safe place, especially living with two strangers. Who knows how long I’m going to be here. I spot the brown haired man walking towards me. Again he gives me a creepy grin. It really freaks me out when he smiles at me like that.
“Follow me. I will show you where you will be staying,” he said.
I nod again, afraid to speak and stand to my feet. We walk past the dining room and the kitchen and head up two flights of stairs. It looks like an attic. There’s only one room on this floor and he opens the door and pushes me in it. I fell to the ground and landed on my right arm. Who does this man think he is?
“You will stay in here all the time unless I tell you otherwise,” he spoke.
“Ok,” I said in a crackly voice.
He slams the door and leaves. I look around me. How am I supposed to fall asleep in this place? It feels like I’m locked up in jail cell. My room back home is comfortable and warm. A place I go to, to relax and hang out. This place is the exact opposite. There’s no windows and it’s dark and scary. I don’t even have any clothes here, what am I supposed to wear? I look at the wall beside me and I spot a wooden closet. I’m a little nervous to see what’s inside. I walk over to the closet and open the door.
“Ahhhhh,” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
There was a girl about my age lying dead in the closet. I was shaking and in complete shock.
“Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god,” I said to myself.
I bet these men did this to the poor girl. They probably kidnapped her too! I was really freaking out now. All of the pieces were fitting together. She probably stayed in this exact room! I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here right now. I hear footsteps coming up the steps. It’s the brown haired man.
“What’s all the screaming about?” he asked.
“Ummmmm there’s a girl in the closet and she’s dead.”
“Oh her? Yeah I forgot to mention not to go in the closet”.
“Did you kill her?”
“You’ll find out. Soon enough.”



No comments:

Post a Comment