Friday, September 24, 2010

Place of Peace

Waves rolling up a shore, over tiny rocks, and smooth, soft, golden sand. I sat on a bench, below the sand, listening as the soothing sound of waves went through my head.  This is the place I had come to think, it is the place that I call peace. In this place it is quiet and relaxing and the place that I enjoy most. I can come here, whatever my emotion, happy, sad, confused, focused, upset,  anything that crosses my mind can be solved in this place. If only this was a real place, but as you least expected it just me in front of a wet window, watching the grey, rainy sky on a Saturday afternoon. Imagination is the key to my peaceful place.

A journal entry I decided to share with you guys. I was very pleased with this piece.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your piece. It really made me relaxed and calm. Your description is great too. I can really see what you were thinking about.
    "by Nicole Tomfohrde"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I enjoy reading your entries also, they're also very interesting.

    ReplyDelete