Friday, September 24, 2010

Forest


In the forest, nothing in sight, only trees so high and mountains so tall.  Wondering how nature could be so beautiful.  Wondering what living animals have crossed by. Suddenly, I hear gentle, soothing, birds. Then suddenly I spot about 8 of them on the top of a big, thick, branch, singing. Then I hear I higher pitched voices from the other birds on the tree across from the other. Now I began, to here monkey's communicating also. As I watched, so amazed, I kept spotting different animals come out of different places. Communicating to each other throughout the whole forest. As I observed I realized that animals are a lot like humans. They have their feelings and emotions, and flow through life just like us. And you say " Were you scared of any of the animals?" . And I'd say no, they're just like us, with a reason to live life. I have never seen something so amazing in my life. They are my inspiration. They made me realize that no matter what or who you are, you are all the same, and can all come together and have a good time.

Just a journal entry I decided to post.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I love the look of your blog. It's a very fun place that seems to reflect who you are as a person, which is exactly what writing should do too. While I enjoyed the entries from the journaling exercise for their detail, and the way that you took risk to be creative, I would also say that you may wish to spend more time in edit and revision stages before publishing. Don't just cut and paste from the journal. These two entries are a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing Peyton! These last two entries have made me feel calm and relaxed even if you weren't trying to. There are a few errors such as here needs to become hear. Your writing has voice and good vocab.

    ReplyDelete